Wednesday, May 30, 2007

GooD MoRNinG~!!

ok..now is 6.30 am..
wonderin wat shud i do now early in d morning..
dunno y i woke up so early 2day..
or i shud say..i woke up around tis time everyday..
wat's d matter wif me though??
it's a holiday la 4 godness sake..
aikz..
n since i cant return 2 my dreamland..
i watched d ep 37 without my mum..shh..hahax
dun wanna wait 4 her edi..hahax
it is hard 2 wait 4 another 12 hrs..
coz im addicted 2 tis show..
hahax...
but tis show is seriously 2 sad la..
she knew tat he's dead..
she read his diaries..
found out tat he didint noe tat she 4gave him..
my god..who can stand all tis??
but luckily she's not alone..
dak dak dei is always there 4 her..
2 cheer her up..
she is reali a lucky gal..
there r 2 man whom willing 2 do anythin juz 4 her..
but a q comes 2 my mind ag..
tis is juz a story written by d scriptwriter..
there wont b such things in our life, rite??
even if there happens 2 hv, it wont happen on me 2..
aikz..
still feeling upset coz of d show..
100% cant sleep edi rite now..
so..gotta find sumthin 2 do now..
but sumthin funny juz happen..hahax..
my sis tried 2 sneak into my room..
she tot im still sleepin..
which im not..
hahax..
n of coz..i din study ag yday..
im juz so useless, rite..
im goin 2 set 1 reminder 2 remind me 2 study 2nite..
dunno whether it's goin 2 work a not ler..
hehex..



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: