Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rants


It's really painful to say goodbye to someone who you don't want to let go. But it's even more painful to ask someone to stay if you can never make the relationship work out the way it should.

For some reasons, the same thing that has been bothering me for months manages to find its way back to my mind. I know, I'm supposed to be focusing on my final examinations and I shouldn't think about it for now. Trust me, it's easier said than done. No matter how hard I try, there's a point of time in a day where I can't get it out of my head. I can't stop wondering what have I done and what have gone wrong in between that have led to this tragic ending.

To be honest, I miss you. Every phone calls, arguments, silly jokes and catch-ups, I still smile whenever I think about them. But, am I the only one who treasure our friendship now? I don't know. Perhaps I will never know the answer to that question, since we are not talking anymore. It's funny how far we've drifted apart just in months. Oh wells, I guess that's life. One can never get the best of both worlds. Sigh.

P.S: It's a random update. I really need to spill my thoughts somewhere. :)

No comments: