Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Of Posers, Ultimate Rushness and Neoprints

It was the second day trip to Genting Highland with the lovely PM8-ers. The usual 7 of us again, but this time Ben joined us. More fun, more jokes, and more sparkles. I'm going to do an update about the trip real soon, with pictures that are handpicked by yours truly. Although it's been weeks, I still laugh whenever I look at the pictures we've taken. Yes, even right now. Alright, stop picturing how I laugh in front of the laptop in your mind.

So, as the title suggests, this post is all about neoprints. We don't go to neoprint booths when we're in Kuala Lumpur, but we only set our foot there when we're all the way up the hills. How silly can we be at times? Never mind, I like the way we are.

Frequent lines you can hear when we're in a neoprint booth: -

"Eh, move move move, shift places lah!"

"Why am I always at this place one?"

"Alright alright, do funny faces now. Ahh, pose like LALAs."

"Eh, running out of time already. Decorate it faster. Next NEXT!"

And of course, what you can expect to hear most is, "HAHAHAHAHAHA!".


The 8 of us. :)

The background is a garbage dump by the way.
I guess we blocked everything, didn't we? :P

Family portrait material, HAHA!

I wonder why did we bother to choose the background. :P

Actually there's no need to do so. HAHA.

And finally, the much awaited one!

No comments: