Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lost

One, two or three reports to be done in a week. Group discussions, workshops, laboratory sessions, meetings and what's not are draining my energy. Also, the provisional exam timetable is released already. Emo-ness is creeping in slowly. So, who is the one who has been spreading myths and rumours that life as a university student is fun? You must be kidding me, or perhaps your course is fun and relaxing at the same time.

Best part for now? I'm sick as well. I know right, what an inappropriate time to be sick. Coughing my lungs out soon, argh. And as a patient, I have to take care of six babies and will be waking up at 3 am for two consecutive days. I hope I survive it.

The only day I'm looking forward to every week is Saturday. Can the time please fast forward to that day and freeze there? :(

Oh, and have I told you that I have an awesome 20th? :)

No comments: