Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't Believe Your Eyes

Perhaps this is the biggest step I've ever made this year. People, I know it's hard to accept this, so do I. But since nothing I can do to change this, then I just have to get used to it. Not many people know about this, or I should say nil except my family. So I make another step, which is to announce this in my blog. Gosh, God knows whether I’m correct.



I'VE CUT MY HAIR!!!



The story began like this. I went to 1 Utama on the last Sunday with my family. My mummy suddenly suggested getting me to the saloon and having a hair cut. She insisted for me to cut it short, due to the stupid condition of my hair. And this hairstylist then asked me to perm my hair before he cut it, and GUESS WHAT?? My mummy agreed. Gosh, then this was what happened to me later. People, just bear with this look with 2 months. That's the max of course, and then the normal me will be back. =[



The photos below were taken once I’ve cut and perm my hair. My hair isn’t that curly now of course. Will upload another present photo of mine soon. Bad hair months!!






*Before*

*After*

*Back*





P.S: I will be leaving for China soon. The last entry will be about the first day of CNY maybe. So stay tune!!

No comments: