Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm Back =]



Okay, it's been ages since I've updated my blog. Sorry for that because I've been really busy lately and also I was lazy to post any entry. But now I'M BACK. I will blog about my trip to China in the next post but not now because of the tons of photos to upload and I'm seriously too lazy to do so now.


So guess what am I going to blog now? No point guessing as I'm revealing it. Just keep reading ( I know this is lame ). But first of all I wanted to show my gratitude to my family for supporting me all this time.


I knew that my mother wouldn't say those things and I was right. Just somebody wanted to change the whole story to influence my decision. And although I always argue with my sister, but I know that she is too worry about me but she expressed it in a different way like others. Not to forget my brother too. He called from United Kingdom just to talk to me when I didn't reply his messages in MSN. And my father was in China that time so no advice from him. <3


But now everything is fixed already. Nothing I can do to change it and so I just accept it. I'm trying my best to overcome this and never let it beat my down. With everybody's support, I believe I can make it though.


Somehow, I just wonder why people like to make others suffer so that they can have easier life. It's my life, so I'm the one who should make the proper decision isn't it? What's the point of influencing me to get rid of those? But nevermind, I don't put the blame on anybody. I'm just expressing my feelings. Hope others don't get the same thing from them again. God bless. But seriously I'm disappointed with this. I didn't know that others were actually right until that day. Now I believe!!

No comments: