Monday, March 10, 2008

Election

I believe everybody knows that on the 8th of March, which was on the Saturday was a big day for every Malaysian. People squeezed themselves into a packed area just to be a responsible citizen and to vote for their respective ones.


Actually this election was none of my business at all. I doesn't mean that I don't care about it or anything, I mean I'm not qualify to vote yet. So instead, it was a nice day for me to shop because KL, the city area had lesser people compared to normal weekends. Okay, I admit I love to shop. But this is how most of the girls like to spend their time and I'm definitely one of them. ( Well, I'm not a shopaholic, just love to shop. =P )


March is one of my favourite month. Why? Firstly, there is this 1 week holidays which I can escape from school and have a total relaxing day. Secondly, I gonna hit the mall again with my family and have some lovely window shopping, but of course I'll still buy something. And lastly, it's my birthday month. =]


We knew the results on that night itself on most media but I didn't feel that something BAD gonna happen yet. And I got the WORST news from my mummy.


I'm officially in a prison now from Sunday night to Tuesday. I can't even attend extra classes or tuition classes because my parents worry about me as there is a really big number of malays in my school and tuition area. And my mummy started to give me a really long speech on the election and how it's related to me. So here I am this holiday ( I mean Monday and Tuesday ), stuck at home.


P.S: Anybody know when Sophie Kinsella's new book will release the normal paperback type?

No comments: