Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm Lost



What's the problem with me lately? A question I wanted to ask badly and to get the answer. Am I the one who caused all these? I know I'm the one that should be blamed though. It's all my fault and I admit it. I should be treated in this way and should not be angry or sad because this is sort of punishment that I have to bear with isn't it?


But sometimes, I really hope things never been like this. Past is what we can't change no matter how hard we try. Once it happened, it became a history. I don't have the ability to travel back to the past. I really want to know how to settle this thing off. Cinderella has a fairy godmother, but I just need a listener. A person to listen to me, that's it.


Recently, I'm in love with two songs, and both of them are contrast. The first song is 'This I Promise You' by N'Sync. This song is really nice and the lyrics is beautifully written as well. And for me, this song reminds me lots of things. Promises are what I hate all these time, but I actually believe in it because of some certain incident.


However, the other song is 'One Sweet Day' by Mariah Carey featuring Boyz II Men. The lyrics is totally different because it describes a down atmosphere. "Sorry I never told you all I wanted to say" is one part of the lyrics which I like the most. I admit that I can't express myself really well and always causes misunderstands. I'm trying to change, but anybody willing to offer me some help?


How I wish when I open my eyes the next day, everything is over and it's just a dream of mine after all. Is this possible?

No comments: