Thursday, April 3, 2008

Truth =P



Let me talk briefly abut what happened first. After waited for 4 months, which is on the 3rd of April, I can finally take a look on the school magazine. Although it is not like what we expected, but there's nothing we can do already and we must learn to accept the fact and be satisfied with what we had, isn't it? But still, it was the product of the whole magazine committee of Year 2007.


We worked hard last year because we wanted to produce the best magazine we can. I believe none of the magazine committee regret because all of us give in our best. The satisfactory when I got the magazine in my hands was great. The feeling is really hard to be described. But of course, it's really touching. XD


And so this is what happened. The Mr. Publisher who got lost several times on the way to our school ( I don't understand why of course. Because our school is in the jungle? *sarcastic* ) finally made it to our school today and we got our magazine as in checking only. It will be distributed only by tomorrow.


The story then began. When I was flipping through the making of the magazine page, Jaren said that it is extremely easy to see that the person on the ladder is me. I then said that the person holding on the ladder( Jaren ), is much easier to be recognised. But who knows, everybody only can guess that the back belongs to me but they said that the person below is definitely Yuen June. Even Jaren said that. My God!! She can't even recognise herself.


Click on the picture above and judge it by yourself. I need Yvonne to be my witness also because the picture was taken by her. However, Jaren already recalled back that the person is HERSELF. Funny, right? So, Leng Kiat, Salwa and Mr. Yu, you guys got it wrong. Evil me.. =P


Latest News: Our school got 2nd for the MSSD for basketball competition and they only lost by four points to SMK Yu Hua. Definitely a HISTORY for the school. Well Done!!

No comments: