Sunday, April 13, 2008

Once In My Life

Scare of insects, thunder and everything is the reflection of Mee Kuan in every body's mind. I admit it also. I'm timid and not as brave as people do. A tiny little worm can frighten me off easily.


And here comes the unbelievable part.


I was walking around a mall and suddenly we bumped into an event organised by Digi as they were promoting their latest postpaid package. Then they were having a small little game like Fear Factor. Curiosity stopped me from continue walking and hence we stopped and started to wait for a good show.


Coincidentally, the host was looking for 5 contestants to join the games. He walked towards me and shake my hand. I was pretty shocked and told him that I didn't want to join. But who knows he dragged me in already. Of course I was nervous on the spot because I couldn't do it. But I couldn't pull off. That's the problem.


Every contestants have to take as many digi logo as possible from a basin of powder in 20 seconds with our mouth. The three who got the most number of them will move on. I've got no idea why I got 27 digi logo that time. I was really tensed that time.


Then, I moved on to the 2nd game. All the 3 contestants have to put their hands in a box of eels and get the digi logo which is hidden in eggs. Those who found it in the least number of eggs will move on. ( Gosh, a big box of them =S ) I was really reluctant to do it. But I didn't know where did I get my courage from, I put my hand in and got to the final round.


The final round was disgusting. WHY? Because the last two contestants had to break 3 raw eggs and drink them. The one who can finish it up the fastest win. It was difficult for me to break them because I don't cook at home. But actually it won't taste awful if we drink it in a gulp. But of course I didn't win the game. XD



I was really proud of myself already because I have changed. I believe this change is a good one. Maybe I can conquer my fear of thunder and insects. Who knows? Nobody but GOD.


P.S: Won't upload the photos taken. =P

No comments: