Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ULBS

This afternoon, a teacher from other school or maybe the government came to the school to check whether the candidates got the reasonable marks from our school teachers. Unfortunately, I was one of them who had to go through this oral thingy.


Around 10.50, Puan Halidah came to the class and looked for us. Then, she gathered everybody who was involved in it in the same class. 4 of us ( Me, Audrey, Kah Yerng and Poi Yen ) sort of surprised to see that students from other classes prepared notes and they were actually memorising them. I was really tensed at that moment.


Audrey was the first person to go in followed by Kah Yerng and Poi Yen. Then, it was my turn. I knew that my topic can only be about sports or the environment because the others were tested on the three of them before me. Seriously, I was praying really hard because I didn't want my topic to be about sports. I know nothing about sports.


But luckily god blessed me. My topic was about the environment. I was still pretty nervous because I had to answer spontaneously. I got stuck for twice and the woman helped me. She will give another question and let me elaborate more. Thank god that she was friendly and kept smiling at me. It really helped me a lot.


Nevertheless, I gained another experience and got another memory in my high school life.


BUT IT'S SCARY!!

No comments: