Saturday, April 19, 2008

Frustrated

What's the problem with me recently? I went to the clinic last Saturday and yesterday I went again. The doctor was shocked to see me either. He was like, " Huh? What's wrong again? ". Seriously, I didn't know as well. The weather was too stuffy in the morning to afternoon, then it rained from late noon to evening. Who can stand all this kind of weather? =[


I just want to be healthy and prevent myself from sickness. I don't want others to be worry because of me. My mum was giving me a long speech yesterday because of my sick but I knew that she was worried about me. But on the other hand, it was kinda happy to get extra care and attention when I was sicked. ( I must be crazy!! XD )


By the way, I was really frustrated this week. I missed lots of classes especially those after lunch one because the practice happened to be at that time. Hence, I had lots of homework waiting for me and I was sicked. Gosh, I must finish it quickly once I recover, maybe by tonight? And those new topics, I really must pick up soon. ( Teachers will lend me a helping hand one =P ) However, some old friends might be coming for the play. Got a chance to meet them at last.


Besides that, I received one big news on Thursday. Mr Praba came to my class and looked for me. I was kinda shocked because he wasn't teaching me on any subject. However, he told me that there were changes in the schema for accounts. When Min Yee, Jaren and I went to see him together, he said that our accounts paper will be tougher because those who get A1 in SPM will be awarded LCCI certificate. Three of us were struck by the thunder on the spot. I guess that we can only work harder and face it. GAMBATEH!!


SMILE, AND THE WHOLE WORLD SMILE WITH YOU ~


P.S: I wish I could.

No comments: