Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Precious MUM



Well, Mothers' Day is 3 weeks apart so don't think that I'm blogging about Mothers' Day okay? Sometimes I even doubt that anybody can see the title for every post of mine because title is at the right hand side corner of every entry.


By the way, back to today's topic. 24th of April, definitely a day to remember. WHY? This is because today is my mother's birthday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!


I don't know how to express my gratitude, love and care to you. I don't deny that sometimes I hurt you with my words and I do scream at you. I want to light up your life just like what you do for us too. You will always be there by my side and you will never turn your back to me. Even if I am the one who hurt you, you will be the one who mend our relationship.


Thanks, MUM .. <3


P.S: Really a MEMORABLE day. =]

No comments: