Wednesday, April 9, 2008

McDonald's Delivery

Don't judge this post with the title, okay? For most of the Surians, I know that something will come into their mind when they read this. This is because the NEW TIE makes us ( prefects ) like the workers who send delivery for McDonald's.




We knew about the new tie the day before actually. All of us knew that the percentage to get a nicer one was lesser than 50%. We didn't have really high hope. But obviously the new tie isn't nice AT ALL. Not even 1%. All of you can look at the pictures and compare them, the previous one and the present one. It's like a sky apart.



When I stepped out of the class with the new tie today, everybody looked at me as if I was exhibited in an exhibition. And the very first comment popped out from their mouth was, IT'S UGLY. Later on, they started to order McNuggets or McChicken meal. We looked exactly like a part timer in McDonald's now. ( I wonder whether McDonald's will pay us for advertising for them everyday or not. )



Somehow, I can't wait to get a look on the normal tie, or maybe students' tie are the same as the prefects. Nobody knows. I'm not a saddist, I'm just curious, okay? Form 5 students, you have to purchase the new tie so you can keep it as remembrance and look as awkward as us. =P

No comments: