Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Comeback

The one among F.R.I.E.N.D.S who went for National Service was on holiday. So, it's time for us to gather again! Since the main character of the day wanted to go to Langat Hill, all of us went there.


We were there before the sky even turned dark. I dunno whether it's good or bad. But there's one thing for sure, it was a windy day, and I simply loved it. Ray told us about her camp and the activities there. And I'm really glad that I wasn't chosen to go for it. I can tell you personally if you wanna know why. =P


And sadly, Ray returned to Perak two days after this gathering. I think she'll only return after she finishes her national service programme. 1 more month from now onwards, and hopefully she can still stand the food there. Lol.






No comments: