Saturday, August 15, 2009

Karen Bunny's B'day

27.7.2009


I know I'm really late to post this entry, but there's always somebody who is later than me.
Bea & Kelly, am I right? =P


It was Karen Yong's birthday! Finally, another one of us became officially legal. Is this a good or bad thing? I don't know, but we ought to have fun during one's birthday, because most of us will turn up and laugh at every little things. =P


And this time, we planned a steamboat party for the birthday bunny. All of us gathered at Kelly's house to prepare the food around 6 p.m. By the way, if Kelly offers you the fries which she cooks, you better think twice before you eat. The way she cooks fries is really 'awesome'. And when we were all done with the preparation, Kelly went to Karen's house to trick her here, with all our cars parked right outside of Kelly's house. Haha.


Food, and obviously somebody was trying to steal some.

Specially decorated for Karen :)


All of us hid in the kitchen with balloons everywhere and shouted "Happy Birthday" to Karen when she finally came into the kitchen. Our steamboat dinner then started because all of us was starving and can't wait to get our hands on the food.


Spot the balloon-made-hat? Chio right?

Caterpillar, food and I

Top: Set, June, Bea
Bottom: Mee Kuan, Karen

June was the photographer and Kelly joined us

Honestly, I don't know how many pictures we took.

4 cameras around, and we gotta pose for all of them.


My personal GPS and I


Not to forget, we exchanged our names as well. That's really the funniest thing for that night. Karen exchanged hers with Kelly, Set exchanged with June, while I exchanged with Bea. When we talked, we were either imitating or trying to make fun of the names we exchanged. Darn funny! And when we finished our steamboat dinner, it was the time for the "cakey" session.


Cake for the one who was turning 18 on that day!

Sexy? I doubt it. Haha.





Licking the cream off the plastic

And lastly, a group picture without Ray.

No comments: