Friday, August 24, 2012

14 Days

14 days, exactly 2 weeks left now.

The studies abroad blues are haunting me now. Probably one of the reasons why am I regularly getting bad dreams and nightmares these days. The thought of being separated with Him and my family simply makes me feel sad, and there is nothing I can do about it but to endure.

During one of our daily Skype session few days ago, we were planning dinner and all on Malaysia Independence Day, which falls on 31st of August every year. We were all happy and chatty, but suddenly He asked, "What is the date for the Friday after 31st of August?" I knew the answer so well, but I had no courage to answer the question. It was silence which followed after that.

That day is approaching very quickly, time has no mercy.

The only thing I can do, is to wait for the day to return to Malaysia after one academic year. Please make this coming academic year a smooth-sailing one, God. Gonna work hard to be returning to my home country earlier. God bless me.

Signing off,
Yours truly.

No comments: