Monday, September 3, 2012

Going The Distance


When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

Only 4 more days left before I fly to UK for my studies. He just finished his 3 months of attachment in a company, and we have been spending most of our time together. This doesn't make me feel any better, to be frank. I am already missing everything back at home, how am I going to survive the coming academic year?

This is bad. Should really stop feeling this way.

P.S: Picture was taken during our recent trip to Kuantan. We were trying so hard to capture this picture with a timer and a tripod. A photographer who was coincidentally capturing the sunrise there that day offered to help us out. Love this heaps!

No comments: