Saturday, June 2, 2007

!mPRoVem3Nt??

hurray..i woke up at 8.15 2day..
got improvement, huh??
not s early s laz time edi...hahax
ntg special happen 2day..
sis went genting..parents went at d evening 2..
left me alone wif me d maid..
dunno y i dun like 2 4low dem 2 genting..
anywayz..at least im not tat sienz 2day..
mayb coz of d dozens of books waitin 4 me..
btw, i read juz few pg..
lazy me...hahax
2day is a sat..
but it is more alike a sun 4 me..
mayb coz of 2day is a public holiday..
[i knew it in d morning..silly me]
hahax..
dunno y nowadays im not tat attach 2 d fone..
it was wif me all d time b4 tis..
but now..i dun even care when it's not wif me..
dunno y, huh??
but i think tis coz sum trouble 2 sum of dem..
sorry ya tat i din pick up d fone..
i dun mean 2 do so..
n oso sorry if i din call bac..
hahax..
ok..i think it's long enough 4 2day..
bluekx..

No comments: