Saturday, June 30, 2007

SaD..=[

wow..it has been ages tat i din update tis bloggie edi..
hahax...
still d lazy me...=P
but no doubt..i dun mean 2 do so oso..
coz once skul reopen..i was like so tired everyday..
den now it's my exam week...aikz
but im spendin sum time 2 update tis 2day..
hahax...
now bac 2 my exam..i think i gonna fail my eng..
1st time in my life..gosh..
i reali dunno wat m i writin in d 2nd essay..
there's 5 choices..n yet i dunno every1 of dem..
there's no hope 4 A edi...
n i obviously wil b lectured by dad n mayb get grounded???
god bless me..aikz..
n 4 bm s well..tis term bm paper 2 was a nightmare..
i've got no idea wat's d text about...
so i gonna die 4 d rumusan..s well s tata..
another lecture..aikz
but i managed 2 finish my acc paper 2 on time n balance every acc..
miracle huh??but my paper 1 obviously gonna die..
thx 2 my itchy hand..
i wonder y i luv 2 change ans at d laz min??aikz...
common mistake 4 maths s well...careless..
aikz..dun think bout it ler..
or else i wil b in a bad mood ag..
but bio, chem, physic n am r upcomin...
i gonna fail dem ag huh??aikz...
DUN THINK BOUT IT~!!
s 4 2day...im juz so lucky..
4 from d dumb2 stairs..swt
i wonder y dont it b more serious??
so tat i can skip my examz..but it's kinda impossible..
coz i cant bare d pain..d 1 happened juz now oso pain enough 4 me ler..
hate stairs~!!
i reali dunno wat's happenin 2 me recently...
i cant trust any1..even those i used 2 blif laz time..
mayb coz of tat incident ba..
i reali dun un y so called frenz can do tis 2 me??
or mayb it's a mis-un??dunno...dun care..
i've 2 keep even more things in my heart since tat incident..
wonder whether d capacity is enough 4 me..aikz..
i dun mean 2 b like tat...im force 2 b like tat..
there's reali lotz of changes..i reali cant cope wif it..
gonna explode 1 day...but i noe i cant..
coz i couldnt let any1 notice tis..
i juz need care from sum1..
but i noe tis person wil nvr exist..
so..i'll depend on my heart den..
juz throw everythin inside..
happiness..sadness..anger..n everythin..
bloggie helps me 2..i can post anythin i wan here..
wateva in my heart or mind..
thx ya bloggie~!!
k..i think tat's enuff...
enough 2 replace those days which i din post any entry..


No comments: