Sunday, June 3, 2007

TiR!nG~!!

well..2day woke up at 9..
i think if without d alarm..i can sleep longer..
coz im reali 2 tired..
hahax..
but hv 2 wake up oso coz need 2 go 4 tuition at 10..
s usual..karen was late..
den v chit-chat 4 tat 3 hrs of tuition..
2 much 2 tok..mayb
hahax..
den went 2 mv wif my mum, sis n her bf..
n u noe wat??
i cut my hair..hahax
wonder wat's set response after she knew i cut my hair..
hahax..
erm..kinda satisfy wif my new hairstyle de..
but pandax say it is weird 4 her..
wat bout others??
cant imagine..hahax
but wat i noe is..
im facin a prob bout how 2 tie my hair..
[my dumb2 skul rules..hv 2 tie]
aikz..
i mean..it's juz so short..but exceeds d limit..
so hv 2 tie..so all of u gotta c a baby pony tail when skul reopens ya..
hehex...
den bought kinda many things there..
of coz ler..shopping mall wor..
d main purpose is 2 shop..
so sure will buy de, rite??
hahax..
ok ler..im veri veri tired 2day er..
mayb coz of d 3 hrs tuition..n shop 2 long..
hahax..
so gotta stop here...
i'll update tis 2moro ya..hehex



No comments: