Sunday, September 9, 2007

InJ3ct!oN =[

Well, last Friday, my daddy brought me to the clinic for blood test. But, he didn't even inform me about that. He said that we were going for breakfast only. Who knows, we turned up in the clinic instead or a restaurant. It's ok for me to take any blood test. It won't really hurt though. So, I just took the test blindly.

And then, I soon knew that the blood test was made to check whether I have to take any injection to prevent the Hepatitis B. Gosh..I hate to take injections~!! Few days later, my parents told me that.. I HAVE TO TAKE THOSE INJECTIONS. It was just the same like the thunder strike me on the spot.

Actually I had to take the first injection today. Luckily, I persuaded my mum with the reason that i don't want any other doctor to inject it for me unless for the one I usually go to. And of course, he wasn't there. So, I'm safe, at least for 12 more hours. I got to take the injection by tomorrow or tuesday though. How am I going to face this??

By the way, I'm not really in the mood to bother about this also. The stupid yet idiotic stomach was crazy again, always pain for no reason. I wonder why the stomach loves to torture me?? I didn't do anything bad to it though. I guess la..^^

No comments: