Sunday, September 16, 2007

NiCe ExP3rIeNc3..

Went for a paintball game yesterday. Honestly, this game seriously made me exhausted, but it was fun though. At first, got no idea how to play this game at all and I thought I'll screw it up. Luckily, everything got better after a few matches.

By the way, let me name my group members out first. They were Kit Siang, Alex (my stepmum), Kwoon Kew (my father), Sebastian and Wai On. The instructor named our group with one word starting from E. But since none of us heard what's that, we named our group Elephant instead. =]

After few tough matches, we finally made it to the semi-final. But we got third only. Kinda satisfied with this result already. At least I didn't become a burden to my group. Seriously, I'm kinda guilty after this game also. I shot few of them and they were injured. Hope you all recover soon ya..

Talk about injuries, this reminds me of Min Yee and Ms Loo. Their wounds were kinda serious for me. If I'm the one that hurt like them, I guess I'll hate this paintball game. Luckily, I'm still fine without any injury. ;)

After that, went to Leisure Mall with some of my mates. Since we knew that there wont be anything for us to do there, we picked a movie randomly and decided to watch it. But the movie resulted to be a boring movie. Duh, and it was a long one. Around 2 hours 15 minutes. Guess what, there were only about 15-20 peeps in the cinema yesterday. =S

P.S : Will upload those photos during the paintball war once i get them from Ms Loo.

No comments: