Saturday, September 1, 2007

High School Musical 2

*CHEERS*

I've already watched the High School Musical this Monday. It's about their summer vacation this time. I don't want to reveal anything here, in case some of you haven't manage to watch the movie. ^^

Anyway, I must talk about the songs in the movie. Nearly all of them are very nice songs indeed. Just can't stop myself from listening to the soundtrack again and again. Of all the songs, I like "You are the music in me", "Gotta go my own way" and "Everyday" the most. Of course, Gabriella and Troy are the singers for these 3 songs.

What I can say here is, these 3 songs have their own meaning and play a very important role between their relationship. I guess I didn't reveal anything here isn't it? So peeps, better get yourself sitting on the sofa on the September 9 watching channel 61 if you haven't manage to watch the movie. You won't regret. =]

And yesterday, the 31st of August, was Malaysia 50th birthday. Happy Birthday Malaysia~!! Sounds so patriotic huh me? But anyway, it gave us benefit though. One day off, don't have to go to school. On the Thursday, 30th August, we celebrated Malaysia Indepence Day at school. Well, not many students went to school. So I'll just talk about my class then. My class won the 1st place for class decoration and 2nd for the singing contest. I was shocked when I knew that my class won the singing contest because it wasn't loud enough. Anyway, maybe our creativeness won the judges' hearts huh?? Sort of perasan already.

P.S : Fishy, please remember the lyrics for the patriotic songs. We've already sang the songs for more den 4 or 5 years, yet you still dunno. Hahax..

No comments: