Saturday, August 25, 2007

3 days of SIEN-NESS

It has been 3 days. Gosh..imagine how's my life when I couldn't online. Without MSN messenger, without friendster, without blogger, without shows, without sites to browse for. Computer seem so useless if there isn't an internet connection. So, I've had 3 days of sien-ness. Doing nothing at home. =[

As usual, my mind went disorder again. I really cant be left alone without the computer or i should say a computer with internet connection. I thought about silly things again. I knew I shouldn't think about it. But, I just can't stop it.

Sometimes, I really wanna spill everything out to somebody. But when I was looking for somebody to talk to in my phone contact list, I realised that I've got nobody to talk to. How pathetic am I. Maybe I'm the one who have no faith in anybody. Seriously, after those incidents, do you think that I will have faith in anybody?? =[

There is nothing I can do in this case. Just leave it aside, I suppose. How good is it if all these matters that bother me are sort of gas particles?? Then I'll be able to compress them no matter how big volume is it. Miserable life..

*Pics taken last few days*

No comments: