Saturday, August 11, 2007

S.H.E night~!!

Gosh, I'm so so happy right now. It's because I went to the S.H.E promo tour yesterday night. I really can't hide the excitement and happiness at all. I even 4got that I've got a tuition today morning. My parents said that S.H.E's arrival drives me crazy. =]

Of course, yesterday night was a splendid night. I won't forget about it forever. Although I went for many times of their promo tour already, but I'm still happy to see them face to face. 3 of them are really pretty and nice. Gosh..who can resist such a cool group?? 3 of them definitely rock my world. Can't imagine my life without their songs. Honestly, once I reached home yesterday night, I on their songs for the whole night. They are just too awesome.
I think it's really worth it to wait for couple of hours just to see them face to face. Although there's something that I felt kinda annoying happened throughout the whole event, I forgot about all these annoying matter once they appeared.
They even announced that they are having a concert in Malaysia this December. I really won't miss that concert. I'm looking forward to the concert already. 4 more months to go and I'll be able to see them once again with their splendid performances.

*Entrance ticket*

*Anthony- Guest*

*S.H.E*

*S.H.E again*

*S.H.E 's signature*

*S.H.E's 10th album*

No comments: