Friday, August 3, 2007

SicK..=[

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is 1.42 p.m right now. Of course, for any usual Fridays, I should be at school. But, I'm here, at home, instead today. This is because I'm SICK =[ . I hate to be sick. I nearly got to VISIT the doctor just now. Luckily i persuaded my parents with all sort of reasons that came across my mind just now. So, i escaped from going to the clinic.

It is really boring to be at home. I've got nothing to do at all except from facing the computer and lying on my bed. Actually wanna read books, but kinda headache. So, I gave up tat choice. I think my fever and cough have recovered a bit right now. But my sore throat isn't OK at all. It better recover by this Sunday. Otherwise, i might not able to sing on Monday with all of you.

Well, while I browsed the web just now, i found a phrase that kinda suits with what I'm thinking for all this time. The phrase is uploaded above. I think it's kinda hard to see the words above. I'll retype them instead.

快乐与难过。。有谁又能够懂我呢??
爱情!?。。界於珍惜。。与拥有之间~!

P.S : I bet Fishy Yu don't understand what the phrase means because he DOESN'T understand mandarin. =]

No comments: