Tuesday, August 21, 2007

CuRReNtLY AdD!cT3d..

I've got no idea why am I addicted to the song ' I don't want to miss a thing ' by Aerosmith currently. Since last week, I'm already listening to this song again and again for like few thousands times. I used to love this song when I was a kid last time. And now, I seems to fall in love with this song again. It's really a nice song for me. ^^

Obviously, this song reminds me about the movie ' Armageddon ' [ dunno whether i spell it correctly or not ] . This movie was like a decade away already if I'm not wrong. I watched it many years ago. Of course, it was a fabulous movie for me at that time. Gosh, feel like watching this movie again. Gotta figure a way to do so. =]

Well, I'll attach the chorus part of the song here : -

i don't wanna close my eyes
i don't wanna fall asleep
'cause i'd miss u,baby
and i don't wanna miss a thing
'cause even when i dream of u
the sweetest dream will never do
i'd still miss u,baby
and i don't want to miss a thing.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: