Friday, August 17, 2007

UnLuCkY..

I'm really too lucky yesterday. My third finger on the right was injured. It's a long long sotry indeed about how it was injured. So, I guess, I'll just skip this part then. What I can see now is : the whole finger is purplish in colour and it's swollen. How pathetic am I..

As the injured finger is on the right hand, hence, i can't write like usual. Now my writing speed is merely the same as the speed of a tortoise. Now i need to spend at least 15 more minute or even more then that to copy a short article which I need only few minute last time. Sad case.. =[

And i can't bear the pain at all. Once I accidentally touched it or anything, the pain definitely kills me. Now i realise how hard is it to live like usual for those handicapped people. I'm really surprise with their ability to survive although they are facing some physical problems. We should really thank the god since we don't have to face those problems.

P.S : I hope that my injured finger can recover as soon as possible. =[
[ I'll upload my injured finger pictures soon ]

No comments: