Monday, October 15, 2007

Genting again

So, I went to Genting Highlands with my relatives on Sunday. Seriously, there were many people there until I could hardly breath. I hate it when everybody had to walk with difficulties as if everybody were packed like sardin.

But I didn't do anything special there too. Basically, I shopped, sang and watched a movie there only. Nothing different from what I'm going to do if I'm in a shopping mall in KL. However, 'The Bourne Ultimatum' appeared to be nice. We just randomly picked this movie. Although it made me blurr at the first place, but I like the actions and everything. Peeps, get yourself into the cinema for this show. I think it will be nice for you all too. =P

P.S : Pictures are uploaded below.

*She's adorable*

*Me & Ling*

*Me & Rou*

*The Coffe Bean*

*Sing,sing,sing*

*3 of us(Blurr)*
*Padini Authentics top*

*Seed top*

*Little Cupid(Girl)*
*Little Cupid(Boy)*

No comments: