Saturday, October 27, 2007

It came TRUE

Basically I didn't go to school yesterday because I particularly went on Thursday. So, I just planned to take one day off in that week. School is seriously too boring. But I'm lucky enough to get sick yesterday. My god, it happened to be an off day for me and yet I'm sicked. What theory is this?? =[

I nearly slept for the whole day yesterday and didn't do any other things. 1 day, which means 24 hours wasted just like this. I'm pretty unlucky also as my dad realised something fishy going on when he called me. I tried to sound as if I'm normal n of course healthy and yet he found out that I'm not feeling well. Well, me ended up in the clinic then. Anti-medicine for my life but I still have to eat it. Just kill me will be better. T.T

I suddenly remembered that I told Salwa on Thursday that I'll be sicked on the next day. And this came true. If what I've said will come true, I seriously hope the God picks the right one and not this. Suffered for the whole day yesterday.

By the way, gonna upload the pictures which we took on last Sunday with ex Surians. Lazy to blog for the last few days and so I decided to upload those pictures in this entry. Nothing much to crap already. Gotta hop to my bed soon as I'm still having serious headache.







No comments: