Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hit The Mall

*Roxy handbag*

*Another pair of earrings*

*Roxy flip flops*


Well, I went to Sunway Pyramid 2, which is the new block of it and Pavilion today. Of course, Pavilion is much better la. Love the design and everything there. Everything is well-organised. But Sunway Pyramid 2 isn't bad too. At least there are more shops and it is obviously a better place to shop already.

Seriously, I couldn't go home empty handed, isn't it? So I bought few stuffs again today. I'm wondering how much I spent in these few days. Have to be thrifty, right? But I just can't resist those stuffs.

Happy moments just don't last long I suppose. Everything is totally opposite once I reached home. I had a bad stomachache which started yesterday night and even the worst one happened. It happened last Saturday, and again tonight. Wondering why doesn't it just end everything? Or perhaps this is the symptom. Who knows?

No comments: