Friday, November 16, 2007

Concert 15.11.07

















Well, all Surians knew that yesterday was the 22nd Annual Concert of Sekolah Seri Suria. I went to the school at first and reached PGRM only at 10. I didn't wish to go to school, but since those teachers wanted me to go, I sacrificed my sleeping hours and went there. =P

The rehearsal wasn't a nice one. The junior started off without us. I didn't even have a chance to do my opening speech. So, I embarrassed myself when Mr. Felix was about to speak. He was standing next to me, waiting for me to leave my place. =[ But, one thing I hate about PGRM is, they didn't on the air conditioners throughout the rehearsal. I was sweating all over and the make up was ruined as well.

By the way, have to apologize to Salwa as well. We planned to start off our conversation again after the Pop Orchestra with a short part of the song. Who knows, my microphone was off. So, everybody heard her voice only. I sang another song instead later, solo. We were seriously making fun of ourselves.

All in all, this concert wasn't bad. Those juniors and CEC's were really cute in their costumes. And my foots hurt after this concert, due to the high heel shoes. I've been wearing them for 5 or 6 hours i think. Pity my foots. =[

No comments: