Monday, November 12, 2007

JeLLy'S DiS3asE..

Gosh, lazy to update for this few days. Definitely got the jelly's disease already. But, jelly is totally different also, which means, she BLOGGED again! Maybe we accidentally got each other disease. =]

Well, really hard to recall what happened last few days. 1st of all, I went to Pantai Hospital in Bangsar or somewhere near there to see the neurologist. Actually, I shouldn't go see at all. It was like a waste of time only. And of course, the usual me wouldn't eat the medicine. Or i should say i totally forgot that I've to. Just ate the medicine couple of times only.

Besides that, I went to the saloon again on the Deepavali because every shopping malls was full of humans. So, I cut my hair again. It's pretty much the same like the previous one which I cut during the mid-term holidays. Maybe I'll cut it even shorter next time. Give it a try, huh? =D

On the weekends, of course they meant to be my shopping days. Bought quite a number of shirts and pants again. But they are just normal t-shirts and trousers for casual wear. I'm still hunting for nice tops and bottoms. =P

Well, I watched the Bee Movie on last Saturday also. I can't say whether it's nice or not, but I can confirm that the movie is really funny. Everything is like beyond what we'll think of. It's really creative and I laughed most of the time in the cinema. Others might think that I'm insane.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY

I went for the Disney Live! Mickey's Magic Show in Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil. The performances were really fascinating. I haven't even manage to figure out how they did everything in just a blink of eyes. A guy will be on the stage on moment and on the next seconds *poofs*, he appeared in the crowd. I was really amazed with everything there. I know I might be childish. But what I can say is, this show was seriously nice. *claps*
I captured some pictures during the show although they didn't allow audience to do so. I might upload the pictures later if I'm not in a lazy mood. =P

P.S : Thanks everybody who had brighten my days last week. Gratitude.

No comments: