Saturday, November 24, 2007

Depressed

Dear Santa,

Christmas is just around the corner, which is exactly 1 month from today onwards. I don’t want any presents this year. The only thing I wish to have is the ability to know what I really want deep inside my heart.

I don’t know whether I’m too over to wish for that. But it happens to be my only desire. Only when I’ve got that ability, I will be able to get the best way to sort all these out. I’m tired with everything which is happening now. In fact, I’m depressed. I don’t know how long I can stand this.

If that ability is too much, then I’ll just hope that you can sort all these out for me. Or maybe you can give me a time machine, where I can go back to the past and forget what happened this few days. I really don’t know what should I do now, how am I suppose to face this. Help me solve this, will you? =[

This will be the greatest present I’ve ever received if you grant my wish. You might be busy, as they are lots more letters for you recently. I’ll be waiting, may dreams come true.

Love,
Mee Kuan.

No comments: