Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hope to have one

Sometimes when I say, "Oh, I'm fine.", I want somebody to look into my eyes and say, "Tell me the truth."

I found this sentence in one website and feel that it is true. That's what everyone hope for I think. A friend, buddy, soul mate or whoever that really understands us. When we build a wall to protect ourselves, we are pretending to be OK and lock our true selves somewhere deep beneath us.

But if it happens to have somebody, who really knows us and can free the very small part of us that we've been hiding beneath us for so long, this might be the best gift in the world that God has awarded us. It's not easy to find one, some may spend their whole lifetime to search for this 'SOMEBODY', but they fail to do so. There might be some lucky ones. They found theirs just like the novel, 'PS. I Love You'.

Of course I know I won't be the lucky one. There's a phrase, no pain no gain. In this case, it's not applicable I think. None of us can do anything to get this gift. The only thing we can do, is to appreciate this 'SOMEBODY' if we have them and don't regret.

IF ONLY DREAMS COME TRUE..

No comments: