Monday, December 3, 2007

01.12.2007 ~> S.H.E Concert









* She's posing =P *





* Hebe and Farenheit *

* Wu Chun *


*Ella playing piano*


* Besties for life *



* So cute =] *



* She's my STAR!! XD *


* Wee~ So high!! *

* You are spices of my life *






* You rock my world *




* I'll miss you :( *



* Run, run, run. *




* Move your body, everybody~!! *
* Hands in Hands *


* Thx 4 the amazing performance =P *



* They were leaving =[ *


* Bye S.H.E!! *


* Well, the left side of the stage *




Last Saturday, which is 1st of December 2007, was the greatest night ever this year. I went to S.H.E concert. The one which I've been longing to go since long time ago. I didn't have a chance to attend their previous concerts in Malaysia. And now, at last I've got the chance. A chance to witness their mesmerizing performance. I swear that I won't forget this concert, never ever!!

The concert was simply amazing. The stadium was flooded with humans, there was a group of women, yeah, WOMEN from Taiwan, flew over just to witness the final stop of S.H.E concert, a full stop for their world tour. Many of them came from different countries too. =P

But, I have to say that the CMG Absolute didn't carry out their job well. The microphones of 3 of them weren't working for most of the time. Excuse me, this is their final stop, and is this shouldn't be the point for them to remember this concert. It had to be a perfect concert. Or maybe it wasn't CMG's fault. Then I've got no idea whose fault. But S.H.E has great teamwork in them. When they realise either 1 of their microphones wasn't working, they will quickly sing the respective part for their team mates. Aww~ how sweet is it!!

I really hope the night didn't end. Just the time stop there forever. How silly am I, this is totally impossible. The concert lasted for 2 and a half hours. But for me, it was shorter than that. Just like half an hour. I wanted more!! There were so many songs which they didn't sing. How lovely would it be if the concert lasted for like 12 hours?? I must be crazy. Their throats couldn't stand that also.I'll be waiting for their next concert! God bless that I'm still in Malaysia. =P


By the way, I went to Pavilion again just for the purpose to hang around while waiting for the concert to start. Seriously, the GSC cinema in Pavilion is really nice and marvellous, maybe because it is opened for public for few days only. The Red Box Karaoke is well designed as well. Well, Pavilion will be my favourite spot along with Mid Valley and 1 Utama. We watched Enchanted on last Saturday as well. This movie was nice for me. Ok, maybe because I'm sort of childish. But, I love the musics and songs in the movie. I don't want to be a spoiler here, this movie really worth watching in my opinion. Give it a try when you are looking for a movie to watch this holidays!! The soundtrack of this movie is simply enchanting as well. I love each and every songs in the album. The songs I love the most are 'So Close' by Jon Mclaughlin, 'That's How You Know' by Amy Adams and 'Ever Ever After' by Carrie Underwood. These songs really help the movie a lot. Love them so much!! <3

Waiting for The Golden Compass now. =P

No comments: