Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pictures Tell The Story

Souvenirs


*Pooh Keychain*

*Heart Shape Earring*

*Earring again*

*Sheep =P*

*A varieties of bottoms*



Well, all the pictures above are my souvenirs from Taiwan. By the way, I didn't get the one I really want. I asked my sis to buy me a pair of shoes from DAPHNE, because S.H.E happens to be the ambassador of the shop. But she didn't come across the shop in Taiwan. How sad~ =[

Of course, I asked her to buy me a jacket from Baby Milo. And once again, she couldn't find that shop as well. How unlucky am I. That's why she bought lots of bottoms for me from MNG and so on to replace. But I want the SHOES!!

P.S : Didn't take the photos of the chocolates and the food products she bought from Taiwan because I bought them also when I went there last year. The chocolates are products of Sophisca. All pretty funny because they are shaped as condoms, plasters and so on.

Behind The Scenes

*S.H.E's Concert VVIP Ticket, ID Card, Hands XD, Fans*

*Camwhoring*







P.S : Might edit this post again because there are still some photos in my mobile phone. :P

No comments: