Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye 2007, Hello 2008!!

It's really unbelievable that Year 2007 is coming to an end soon. Another chapter of my life is drawing itself a full stop too. Time flies, don't you think so? In a blink of eyes, here I am, turning 17 in a few months time, which means the last year of my high school life. I'll miss it, I really do. Those giggles, laughter and everything, all of them completed a part of my book, my life. So, Year 2008 will be the last chapter for this part of me, and I'm not going to ruin it. A brand new me, for a brand new year. I wish for the best in Year 2008, but I have to pay an effort to make it a succes. Year 2008, nice figure for an ending maybe. *grins*

My mind starts to recall everything I've come across for the past 12 or maybe 13 years in Sekolah Seri Suria. It really contains lots of memories, since I was in kindergarten until secondary school. This school isn't the best of all, but what makes it rocks is every moment I spent in it, no matter good or bad, it gave me a great inspiration to move on. Now, I'm ready to face Year 2008, paint it with lots of colours, and not to regret.

Well, back to something I wanna share for today. My parents had to attend a dinner tonight, or I should have said yesterday night. So, me ended up going for a dinner with my sister and her boyfriend of course. Yes, I know, I'm always a lightbulb, not that I want, okay? I am forced to do so. I have to eat also, isn't it?

So at first we planned to go those many stalls type of place, food court maybe. But when we were on the way to that particular place, I spotted a steamboat restaurant. Then, I suggested to have it as our dinner of the day. My sister said that there's one really awesome one in Sri Petaling. We headed to the restaurant she meant, on the way, she suggested to go to the Langat Hill. Langat Hill, must sounds really familiar to Surians I supposed. It is located not far from Seri Suria only.

We settled down and confirmed that we were going to have our dinner there, it was like 45 minutes after I went into the car. We reached there around 8.30 and dined in Gasoline. The view is the main point why people will go there, or else, we wouldn't feed the mosquitoes for nothing. Really a good habitat for insects and pests. =P


*Sis & I*
*Eherm, photo privacy la, k?*

*Flash too strong*

*Spot us?*

*Click on it to enlarge*

P.S: Guess how we took the photos, it's really funny. =]

No comments: