Saturday, December 29, 2007

Heroes

*Sexiest Man Alive*

*Another side of them*

*Front cover of Astro View*

*I'm addicted*





Okay, I spotted this when I was having my lunch today. The Astro View was right there on the table but I didn’t realize it at first. My eyes took a quick glance at it and I saw Hayden Panettiere. I grabbed the magazine at once and spot this massive highlighted title, ‘THE HEROES ARE BACK”.

With her cheerleading suit, I’m sure that everybody knows which drama she is starring in. It is the “HEROES”. I have to say that this drama is totally awesome. Despite some scary scenes in it ( scary for me =P ), this drama rocks my holidays for year 2007. I started to watch it from November, which is from Season 1, the beginning of the drama. After a few episodes, I’m addicted to it. This drama is really worth watching in my opinion. Give it a try! Astro is showing it soon, which is on January 2008.

And of course, there are some new heroes in the second series also. I love Nick D’Agosto as West in the drama. He is pretty cute and matches with Claire ( Hayden Panettiere ). But he can’t beat Milo Ventimiglia in my heart. Milo, not the beverage we used to drink, is really good looking. Gosh, any heart will melt when they get to see him, same goes to Lee Hom.

I’m waiting impatiently for the remaining episodes of Season 2. They stopped at episode 11, right at the beginning of Volume 3, with Sylar aka Gabriel Gray ( Zachary Quinto ). I hate him to the max in this drama. He looks like a pervert in it, no offence though. Same goes to Maya Herrera ( Dania Remirez ), her power is really scary. God bless them release it ASAP so that I can catch them soon. =]

No comments: