Sunday, December 9, 2007

MFA Dinner

*Waiting for sis & mum*


*I'm done!!*


*X'mas Deco in Highland Hotel*

*X'mas Tree in First World Plaza*

*Biscuits!!Biscuits!!*

*Wish leads to hope and lastly to disappointment*

*Entry to the X'mas Deco*

*Knock, knock!!*

*Guardian Angels*


I went to Genting Highland again on Friday just to attend the MFA Dinner there. My mum just informed us on Thursday night, kinda late already. So I was bonded with laziness and didn't pack my clothes on that night. =P

Had a quick glance at my cabinet on Friday morning and couldn't find any single dress which I like. Well, I bought my new dress in Genting then, although I don't really like it. Seriously, this dinner was driving me mad. I've got nothing to do there except sitting and looking blankly at the award presentation. The exhibition wasn't really nice also. My dad complained that those contestants didn't deserve the award also, because there were few people competing only, which means it was easy to win. Had this chance to meet Jimmy Choo there also. Seriously, he's way to old compared to what I imagined, because I didn't see him before, not even a picture of his. =P

I'm totally relieved when the dinner ended. Walked around First World Plaza with my sister and took some pictures which I've uploaded before this. Went home on the next morning. Wasted a day just like this.

No comments: