Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Child Or Shop?





Seriously, I've got no time to update my blog since school reopened, eventhough I rarely post any entry during holidays also. As i said, 24 hours aren't enough for anyone. We need more, more and MORE!! Perhaps 48 hours will be better? Nah, stop dreaming. =[




So, here it goes. I went to Mid Valley on last Sunday, for the typical activity on weekends. And this was what happened. I saw 2 children, both were girls, crying non stop and running around to look for their parents. No, both of them were from different family, which means there were two child missing cases on that particular day, and it is just what I've seen, maybe there were more. Who knows?




I seriously got no idea what's in the parents' mind nowadays. If you can let your child be in this situation, I really doubt that you are a loving parents. Can you just shop halfway and totally ignore the presence of your child? God knows what are you thinking? They were like so lost without parents. Luckily there were people to lend a helping hand to the kids. This is what I personally feel proud of. A Malaysian isn't as bad as what we think of sometimes. There is always people who is willing to help. But I'm totally disappointed with these parents.




Can't they just keep an eye on their child properly? This he or she, is nobody else but their child!! I seriously don't hope to see this happening again.

No comments: