Thursday, January 24, 2008

PE Class =]

I was looking at my photos folder just now and I came across all these pictures. They were taken few weeks ago if I'm not wrong and thus inspired me to blog about them. I was laughing non stop when I was looking at them. They were really funny pictures, definitely killed my time just now. Credits go to Jelly and Karen for the pictures. They were the photographer of the day.



I will post some of my favourite photos below. Take a look at it. It might make your day a better one. Sometimes, we just need to laugh to forget something. Laugh is the best medicine, isn't it? [ Mr Subra, this proves that we did paid attention in your class. Don't have to repeat some sentences for so many times, or else, Faith will be there to say her favourite line. =P ] At least these photos brighten me up for the particular moment. I hope they will be the same for all of you. Click on it to look at their bigger version. Clearer picture.




PICTURE OF THE DAY

*Goes to..KAR LIN!! No wonder How How willing to pay RM 1000. XD*

SPAMMING

*Whootz, pro J-Lee*

*J:Mali..mali..Hum!! [The ball remains stationery] Fish Jelly*

*Trying to catch instead of hit? =]*

*Ooppss..Kids below 18 please close ur eyes*

*Aiyoyo..Posing-LAH?? Hahax..*

*Waiting for MONEY to drop~!!*

*Eii..Yvonne, d ball is on the floor wor XD*

*So happy meh Karen?Took ur medicine not? =D*

*Ooh, Ok!!What are you trying to do?*

*Too free ntg to do, and me admit XD*




P.S: The captions above are illustrated. Believe it at your own risk!! No offence ya..

No comments: