Thursday, January 31, 2008

Confused




Sometimes, things just don’t go the way we want. This minute, you may be really happy and enjoying the moment, but you will face your greatest problem the next minute. We bring our hopes up high, and it hurts very much when it falls. So, why do people encourage us to have hope in us when we will suffer as much as it when it ends up differently?( I’m not discriminating ).



Things aren’t that perfect as we want them to be. We may think that we have a happy family, but deep down inside, is it the truth? Nobody knows it better than you. There’s no point pretending that everything goes smoothly. You may bluff everybody, but not you yourself. Why wanna live in a world of lies? It definitely doesn’t make your life better.



However, it might be our fault actually. Just a tiny bit of mistakes can ruin the whole thing. But, none of us can predict what’s happening the next minute. Why don’t sort it out and lead a better life ahead? It’s difficult, but that’s the only solution. If you are willing to let it be and regret for the rest of your life, I won’t stop you. But I’m not going to do so.



I’ve been thinking about this and came out with all these. They are not theories, but at least by being optimistic, there are still colours in this black and white chapter of your life. I don’t want to regret for the rest of my life, when everything has already became the past.



I have to sort these out as soon as possible. Eventhough it might be a difficult task, this path I’ve chosen isn’t the simple yet easy one, but I’ll stick to it. I don’t bring hopes up high now, I believe in myself instead. Miracles won’t happen, won’t when it comes to me. Don’t have to waste time waiting for any of them to happen, create a miracle by ourselves. ( I know that this is stupid. Blame me if you want. )



P.S: Ignore this post. Just get the idea randomly.

No comments: