Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'll Be Back



Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, in short SPM is what Form 5's are busy with lately, or I believe most of us do care about it, where as there's a small percentage of Form 5's who don't give a damn about it. So far, 7 subjects (Bahasa Malaysia, English, Sejarah, Mathematics, Pendidikan Moral, Additional Mathematics and Chemistry) came to an end. So, I've got 4 more subjects (Biology, Physics, English in Science and Technology and Prinsip Perakaunan) to go until my examinations finally reach its full stop.


Seriously, I've doomed my Additional Mathematics, in every sense of it and this gonna happen on this coming Tuesday again, which is my Physics, the worst nightmare in my life. Anyway, just let it be as it already happened, hopefully Physics goes well like Chemistry. Do pray for me. LOL!


I'll return to blogosphere officially on the 25th of November, which is in another two days because that's the end of my Physics paper. There's nothing we can do for EST papers except for some extra information about Science. God bless that my mind won't delete the science facts before EST though. Yeah, the picture is a sneak peek on my following posts. Stay tune! =P


P.S: 'Meh' is going to be entered in the dictionary. Kinda surprising. :)

No comments: