Friday, November 14, 2008

Live To Eat



Base on the picture above, what do you think I'm blogging about today? Yes, obviously about how I got lost in Ampang with Kelly, Bea, June and Karen few weeks ago. Seriously, Ms. Ting Yuen June doesn't know where is her house. Luckily her aunt gave us correct information and we reached her house safely.


We then decided to go for dinner since it was already 5.30 p.m when we reached her house. We left at 6.00 p.m. Kelly was craving for Korean BBQ on that day, so we planned to dine in a restaurant in Ampang Point. And this was where our story for the night started.


We were lost in Ampang! Okay, it was my very first time going to Ampang and this made me remembers Ampang real well. We were going here and there trying to locate Ampang Point but this building was playing hide and seek with us on that particular day. We nearly went to Genting too if we didn't made that U-turn. Thank God!



We called for help but we still didn't manage to get to Ampang Point. In the end, we surrendered. Our hunger won. The stomach was playing a beautiful rhythm reminding us that we had to eat. We tried to figure our own way out! Pretty clever, huh? After asking and trying it out, we came to shop lots and we saw this Korean BBQ and Steamboat. Although it wasn't the same one as the one we wanted to go at first, we just pulled ourselves in. Another memory. :)





P.S: I still don't know how to go June's house. Got lost awhile today.

P.P.S: Many pending posts coming up. Depends on my laziness and how much free time I've got! =P

P.P.P.S: I enjoyed my Graduation Day! :)

No comments: