Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Still Eating! :)

OMG! At last, 9 subjects down and 2 more to go. Only left English in Science and Technology and Accounts. Total relieve, because as I mentioned in the previous post, there isn't anything to study for EST. As for Accounts, gotta do more practices. LCCI certificate, gotta grab this chance! :)


I did as what I promised earlier, I return to the blogosphere. It has been quite some time since I really blog about something perhaps, I feel that I'm having blogger's block now. Can't think of proper words to express my feelings. Maybe one of the main reason is lack of sleep, I slept only approximately 4 hours for these few days. 48 hours, and yet I only slept 4 hours. Surprisingly, I still have the energy to blog instead of hiding underneath the blanket and have my sweet dream.


Okay, Physics papers today were and weren't okay. This sounds so crazy, but it's the truth. Paper 1 result was good, quite surprising because I didn't expect to score more than 40 in the first place. Paper 2 structural questions were kinda tough for me and the written practical experiment was totally unexpected. I've got no idea what was I writing also. Correct concept, but definitely not for the procedure I guess. By the way, nothing can be done now. So, just let it be. :)



Well, after my long winding old grandmother's story, it's only the starting for today's post. Few days before SPM officially started, Bea, Kelly, June, Karen and I went for lunch in Fun OK Cafe. All of us were studying halfway and took the break in between to have a quick lunch. Nothing much, just talked about random stuff. The only thing I remembered until now was the food Kelly ordered. Gosh, she ordered around 5 different dishes I think. :)


*Our drinks! Mine is the one with red suspension. :)*

*My meal*

*The twins again, they do look alike!*

*You have to believe your eyes!*


That's it about Fun OK Cafe. Then, on the day which we had our Mathematics papers, we went for lunch in Chili's in Mid Valley. Seems like it was the last day of SPM, but actually it was only the third day. Maybe because of the next day was our Graduation Day, everybody was in a relaxing mood, waiting for the arrival of the next day.


*Delicious! Feel like eating now*


*Left out 3, but their picture are uploaded above. Coincidence*

*This is how a normal mashed potato should look like*

*June's masterpiece :)*


After our meal, we decided to go to MPH to buy some cards for our teachers since it was our last year in Seri Suria. (I saw that card on the floor yesterday, maybe due to the strong wind. :[) Small little drama happened when we were looking at those funny cards, both parties were wrong I think. Anyway, it's over. :P


*Audrey, please wait here! Don't scroll down! =P*

*Really creative! XD*

No comments: