Friday, November 7, 2008

Bye, High School!

*5 Joy 2008*


Yesterday, 6.11.2008, is the last day of school for all Form 5's in Sekolah Seri Suria. Time is ticking away pretty fast. I've been studying there for 13 or 14 years, just imagine now that I'm going to leave this school. I won't be able to introduce myself as a Surian anymore but move on to the next stage in my life. All the memories are nicely kept in my mind, and they will always be. For now, I'm really saying goodbye to all my school mates and teachers, we are not going to meet each other after one and a half month of holidays like previous years. It's time to get the future started, but I'm not letting go my high school memories, because they stay in my heart, reminding me the laughter and fun I once had.


*F.R.I.E.N.D.S*


Of course, in this 14 years, there are many people who came into my life, and left their huge footprints in my heart. They are all my friends and teachers. It's certainly not easy to have a good friend or buddy, but I do have throughout all these years. Yes, now all of us gonna face our future soon, and we are pulled to hundered different directions. But no matter where life takes us, I guess we won't forget each other because nothing can break the bond in between us. Friend, I'll always be there and you can always count on me! :)


*Friends for Life*

*Me and the twins*

*So called " The Four "*

*Me, June and Set during our last ICT class*

*I'm laughing non stop =P*

These two days were really different, because I had breakfast with some of my friends before we go to school. I like it though, despite we gotta rush later on and can only reach school just in time. But these two days were the only chance we left to have breakfast. We are facing SPM soon, and then we will all continue with our own lifes and meet occasionally only.


*Dim sum as second day breakfast*

*Panda and I*

*Me and Ray aka. Leng Lui*

*Ray cleaning the cups for us!*


And yesterday, we had our first and only rehearsal for our Graduation Day. I heard that many people isn't going to attend. I guess it is their loss because I can really see that all the teachers are working very hard to make it a big day for us. Thank you, teachers! But I think they are pretty disappointed because not all the Form 5's are attending on next Friday. When we first started to rehearse for the part walking into the hall with our candles, I suddenly felt that I couldn't control my tears, but of course I managed to in the end. It is really coming to an end real soon.


*Andriano giving commands? XD*


*Kar Lin, Jaren and I*


When the bell rang, indicating 3.45 p.m, all of us snapped a few quick shots and went down to the car park. It's the last time we gonna walk like this. So, when I got into the car, I suggested that I wanted to drive around the school compound, looking at it for the last time. Set, Bea and Min Yee agreed and we took pictures of each building and said goodbye to everybody; friends, students, teachers, parents. Kinda crazy but it was fun.


After I fetched Min Yee home, Bea, Set, Kelly, Karen and I went Leisure Mall for awhile just to spend some time since it was our last day, too bad June can't make it. We chilled in Wong Kok, taking funny pictures and talked whatever which came into our mind. It's the last outing until SPM ends. But right now, I'm looking forward to Graduation Day!

*One --> Looking at so called leng lui*

*Two --> Same to this*

*Three --> Wanted to catch a glimpse at her also*
*Four --> Interested to know who is that*

*They look like twins?*

*Or us? Vote now!*

*Speak no evil =P*

*Karen's style? XD*

No comments: