Monday, October 27, 2008

Here and There

First of all, Happy Deepavali to everybody. I know it's kinda late to wish all of you now, but it's definitely better than not wishing at all, isn't it? My mother and I went to the saloon early in the morning because I wanted to cut my hair and of course hair treatment again. Yes, it's kinda short now! It's still okay I think.


Then, I fetched mummy to Mid Valley today because my sister went out with her friends. Gosh, I really didn't enjoy today. Guess why? Nah, it was because Mummy went for her facial treatment thingy and I gotta shop around alone. AGAIN! I hate to shop alone. Isshh..


After walking aimlessly for a long time, my legs were incredibly pain and I really wanna find a place and rest. I thought of going to Starbucks, but there was many people smoking, so I left. In the end, I settled down in Kenko Fish Spa. I swear, this place is 100 times better than Pavilion's. It's smaller no doubt, but it's much more relaxing and the atmosphere is better.


*My card =]*

*First, you gotta wash your legs*

*Scan the card and off you go!*


Well, this Kenko Fish Spa branch is kinda special. Customers gotta wash their legs with enzyme before we are allowed to go in and enjoy our fish spa. The previous time when I went to Pavilion's branch, they didn't have this enzyme thingy. Besides that, there are 3 different stages. First stage is just a bit ticklish. The worker there asked me to go for the first one first, just in case I can't take it. I did like what she said, and went for the second one later. Seriously, I didn't have that gut to go for the third stage. Even guys running away from it, so I guess I will go for it the next time, when I'm ready for it. XD


*The first stage*

*Get your legs in, these were only the tiny fishes*

*Me XD*

*Second stage-->Larger fishes*

*They were afraid of light =[*

*Getting annoyed? Haha..*

*The third stage*

*Me again =P*

*Better now? No idea*



I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken - and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived. But I started to wonder, whether is it right to do so. Can anybody answer this question of mine?


P.S: Went The Mines and Jusco Cheras Selatan for more or less an hour. Thanks Panda for accompanying me! =]

P.P.S: Had 3 times of steamboat in a row for dinner. Gross..

No comments: