Friday, October 3, 2008

Girls' Day

A day out with Nenek J and Chai Yen to Pavilion. I had to master my driving skills before that. So, I drove to school as usual and went places nearby my house. Guess what time I started my journey? 9? 10? Nah.. It was 7 in the morning. Imagine what time I woke up yourself. =P


Thanks Daddy for dropping me there despite he gotta meet up with his clients later. ( Well, he drove really fast! ) We went for a movie, "Connected", and I thought it was a scary one. But it turned out to be kinda normal with some violence. It was kinda weird if you think logically. So, for those who wanna watch this movie, don't bring your logical mind in! Haha..


For me, it was kinda like a food hunting day. We ate all the way. And that's what I enjoyed most. =] First, we went to the MOF Japanese Sweets and Coffee. We spent quite some time to locate this restaurant. Mainly cause we were not paying attention when we were walking around? I met Daddy also on the way. He was there with his friend. A big surprise as I didn't meet Daddy outside before, especially with friends.


*MOF ( Ministry of Food ) LOL*

*Gyuuhi*

*Matchazen*

*Got no idea what's the name for this*

*Abekawa*

*Plain waffle*

*Her bitter drink XD*

*Tried the red bean paste*

*And here's my waffle =]*

*Chai Yen*

*Feeding each other XD*


Then, we shopped around and decided to go to Popular because J and I wanted to buy reference books. But practically, we wasted time and energy because everything was out of stock. Not really our day, huh? So, we headed back to Pavilion and started to hunt for a new purse or bag for Nenek. After walking into several shops, she bought a little grey bag from MNG. It's cute! =] ( She bought that because Top Shop one was pretty dirty and it was the last one. )


It's time to feed our stomach again! We went over to DainTi Hill because Chai Yen was craving for some Chinese cuisine. The only thing that made this time different was we ordered the so called alcoholic drink in their menu. But for me, it was more like carbonated drink. :) I guess I won't elaborate anymore but present you the mouth-watering pictures.


*J's Beef Noodle became rice! XD*

*Chai Yen's fried eel with rice*

*Mine! Curry pork fillet with rice*

*Seriously, I forgot the name for this dish*

*Rainbow Colours*

*Snapshot by Yen*

*Getting married?*

*Timer saved the day!*

*Us with so called alcohol drinks*

No comments: